Where do you want to go?
This question begs reflection about what you value and stand for, and your vision of where you want your system to be. There are three elements:
- Core values – what do you care about most deeply when it comes to work, relationships and results?
- Vision – what is it you aspire to become?
- Mission – what is the unique purpose of your system, school or team?
We invite you to use the following tools and resources in this work. Many other supporting resources can be found in our books, particularly The Handbook for SMART School Teams (2nd Edition): Revitalizing Best Practices for Collaboration.
- 6 Strategies for Creating Shared Vision
- Brainwriting a Mission Statement
- Description of Meeting Roles
- Guidelines for Creating Team Norms
- Turbo Meeting Agenda template
- The Historygram Process
- Affinity Diagram
- Meetings Self Assessment
- How to Create SMART Goals Using a Tree Diagram
- Blank Tree Diagram for Your SMART Goals