We work with districts and schools to help them begin, continue, or institutionalize SMART Process Improvement.
Together, we determine the most appropriate scope and combination of professional learning services to help you succeed, drawing from our experiences in delivering:
- Keynote addresses
- Book studies
- Wokshops on specific elements of the SMART Process
- More comprehensive training programs
We have offerings that are specifically designed for:
- District and School Administrators – SMART system alignment and measurement of impact
- Support Staff – Aligning support functions and SMART District Improvement
- School Leadership Teams – the SMART School Improvement Process
- Professional Learning Communities – helping them thrive using the SMART Team Process
- Engaging Students – The SMART Student Process
Our Master SMART Implementation Coaches are available to help your district, school, or teacher teams reflect on and advance the work of their SMART implementation.
To start the dialogue about professional learning services for your organization, please contact Kiett Takkunen, Director of Opportunities: